Muktinath Kagbeni Trek is an exciting trek in the Annapurna and Mustang regions of Nepal. Muktinath Kagbeni has some magnificent views of the incredible mountain vistas, unique temples and monasteries along the windy valleys. The temple and the religious shrines in Muktinath and Kagbeni are most see worthy pilgrimage sites for Hindus and Buddhists in the region. In Muktinath, you see Tibetan traders and sadhus (holy men) from as far away as the south of India. Here you visit Muktinath temple, shrines of different god and goddess, springs and natural gas spot. The trail runs through quaint villages, cascading waterfalls, lush forests and, surprisingly, an almost barren, leeward side of the Himalayas. The diversity of the Nepalese landscape, combined with the rich culture of its inhabitants, makes this hike even more rewarding.
From here you can admire the panoramic views of Mount Annapurna 1 (8091), Mount Dhaulagiri (8167m), Mount Tilicho (7134m), Thorongla (5415m) and Nilgiri (7061m). Another attraction of this trekking is the culture and way of life of Thakali. Thakalis is an indigenous group that resides in the northwest of Nepal. They are originals by Thak Khola. The village of Marpha is a commercial salt route from Tibet western part of Nepal. This trekking in Muktinath Kagbeni will allow you to observe the multicultural and the people along the Kaligandaki River. Muktinath Kagbeni trek gives a wonderful perception of the agricultural Nepalese existence. This trek can be a unique enjoy for all fit visitors.
Muktinath Kagbeni Trekking Highlights:
1. Scenic mountain flight from Pokhara to Jomsom
2. Tour to some of the most historical and spiritual attractions of Kathmandu and Bhaktapur
3. Beautiful panorama of Mt. Annapurna1 (8091), Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m) and Mt. Nilgiri (7061m)
4. The beautiful Kaligandaki river and fossils are on its shore
5. Muktinath Temple, Hindu and Buddhist pilgrimage center
6. Culture and unique lifestyles of Thakali, an indigenous group in north-western Nepal
7. Traditional agriculture system of the local population
8. Sightseeing surrounding to Pokhara