One of the most popular and proven trekking targets is the Langtang Ganja Pass Trek, located in the northwest of the Kathmandu Valley in the Langtang region. LangtangGanja trekking Pass offers snow-bound sky passes, excellent mountain vistas, andancient religious communities, enchanting valleys of Langtang and Helambu as wellas natural life. Langtang Ganja La Pass Trek takes you from the busy trails of Langtangregion to the quaint trails of Helambu via the frozen Ganja La Pass (5130m) and allows you to be amid pristine nature unspoiled with human interference. On a clearday, the scene from the top of Ganja La (5106m) offers unparalleled views of the150km Himalayan panorama that stretches from the 8000m Annapurna range in thefar west to Langtang Lirung (7227m) in the “foreground,” Shisha Pangma (8013m) tothe north in Tibet and on towards the east Langpogang (6733m) or Jugal Himal(6535m) and views to the south include Naya Kanga (5846m).The trail explores a variety of natural wonders, from lush valleys to languor monkeysto fir trees to rhododendron forests bursting with spring colors. The Langtang Forestsare also renowned for their wildlife, including red pandas, Himalayan black bears,wild boars, rare orchids and colourful rhododendrons. Langtang Ganja Trek can bethe best trekking destination for all those who love the natural land scapeand thedifferent cultural practices, as well as the biodiversity and the view of the snow-capped mountains. Towards the end of the trip, you will also visit magnificent rice terraces and many beautiful Buddhist monasteries around the charming villages of Tarke Gyang and Sermathang.
Highlights of Langtang Ganja-La Pass Trek:
1. Max. Altitude: Ganja la pass (5132m/16837ft)
2. Experience the authentic Tamang culture, discover the centuries old-
3. Ancient cultural and religious heritages, mountain lifestyle combining
4. Picturesque breath-stopping scenery and healing baths in natural hot spring.
5. Chance to delve into Tibetan-influenced culture
6. Have a panoramic view of Mt. Langtang-ri, Langsisa, Langtang Himal, Ganjala
7. Walking through the rhododendron forest
8. Diverse flora and fauna
9. Friendly and amazing people