Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu Trek is a beautiful journey in Nepal through lush forests, quaint villages, abundant wildlife and astounding views of the majestic Himalayas. This trekking has three popular trekking trails; Langtang Valley, Gosaikunda Lake, and Helambu valley that lie to the north of Kathmandu valley offering numerous stunning views of mountains with rare varieties of vegetation and glimpse sight of wildlife. This Langtang-Gosaikunda-Helambu trek combines the unspoilt and remote Langtang Valley with sacred lakes at Gosaikunda. The main attractions are rhododendron and bamboo forests with an abundance of wildlife, majestic waterfalls flowing over mammoth boulders, a chance to bath in soothing hot springs, magnificent views of the snow covered white giant Langtang Lirung.
The Langtang Gosaikunda Helambu trek passes through traditional villages of the Tamang ethnic group and untouched forests of juniper, pine and so forth. On this trekking trail you will be able to experience the rich Buddhist culture and lifestyle of Tamang, Sherpa and Tibetan people. This hike offers the opportunity to explore villages, climb small peaks and visit glaciers and sacred lakes at a comfortable height. Home to Himalayan black bear, the goat-like Himalayan tahr, rhesus monkeys and red pandas, there are even stories of Yeti sightings here. The valley of Langtang is surrounded by high peaks of great attractiveness. Some of the popular peaks are Langtang Himal, Naya Kanga, Lirung, Gangcheng, Langtang Ri and many others.
1. Max. Altitude: Gosaikunda Lake (4460m/14632ft).
2. Superb views of a snowy peak like Dorje Larpa, Langtang RI and Langtang Lirung.
3. Tserko Ri to see a range of mountains.
4. Gosainkunda, a mythological lake.
5. Langtang National Park, a home to 7000 m peaks and Red Panda.
6. Village of Helambu, where the culture is intact.
7. Kyanjin Gompa to enjoy yak cheese and a view of the glacier surrounded.
8. Transportation: Local Bus/Private Vehicles/Tourist Bus.
9. Culture and traditions Tamang’s & Tibetan lifestyle.