Kanchenjunga South Trek is a chance to reach the base camp of the world’s third tallest mountain on a remote mountain trail. Mt. Kanchenjunga is considered to be one of the most beautiful mountain massifs in the world. The name Kanchenjunga means ‘Five Treasures of the Great Snow’ which is in reference to the five summits that make up Kanchenjunga. Located in the remote north-eastern region of Nepal, bordering to Tibet and Sikkim, Kanchenjunga is greatly admired as one of the exquisite mountain ranges of the planet Earth. This alternative route is for someone seeking peace in nature. This route encompasses Himalayan coniferous forest, alpine shrubs, meadows, and grassland.
Kanchenjunga is a less popular hiking trail in Nepal. Beautiful land escape, amazing mountains view, Glacier, thundering rivers, people unique culture and tradition are main attraction of this trip. Rarely flora and fauna, including endangered Red Panda has been conserved by Kanchenjunga Conservation Area Project (KCAP). The magnificent mountain views of Kanchenjunga and surrounding mountains, traditional villages, cascading mountain rivers and scarcity of other trekkers combine to make this trek a glorious and unforgettable experience. In addition, this trek offers divine views of the snow-capped peaks, varied and picturesque landscapes, splendid and icy plateaus in the subtropical lowlands, through the beautiful rhododendron forests and exotic species of wild animals, the famous Sheep blue and musk deer.
1. Explore the World third highest Mountain Kanchanjangha (8,586m)
2. Less frequently trekking Route by Trekkers
3. Shelter to in dangerous Red Panda and snow Leopard
4. Amazing mountain scenery and Landscape
5. Spectacular View of Mt. Jannu, Mt. Khabru, Mt. Kumbakarna, Mt. Rathong
6. Varieties of Rhododendron- National Flower
7. Discover the Limbu and Rai culture
8. Wildlife: snow leopard, musk deer, red panda