Kanchenjunga North Trek is an ideal trekking trial in the far eastern part of Nepal. Kanchenjunga lies on the far eastern side of Nepal, near the border with Sikkim. It is the 3rd highest mountain in the world with an elevation of 8586 meters. Kanchenjunga trekking route is a little bit longer compared to other trekking routes of Nepal but rewarding, which follows deeply into the remote Himalayas mountain ranges of Nepal. The unspoilt and cultural Kanchenjunga region offers some of the best treks in Nepal. The hike in the warm middle hills, on the entire slopes of the terraces and picturesque villages, crosses dense forests to reach the high alpine regions with valleys that keep going and going. Hence, the name Kanchenjunga means 'Five Treasures of the Great Snow' which is in reference to the five summits that make up Kanchenjunga.
Kanchenjunga North Trek offers incredible scenery, vivid panoramas and snowy White Mountains above 8,000 and below 8,000 m. Wild animals such as musk deer, snow leopard, red panda and many other animals are found on this hiking trail. This long journey on a less crowded trail also gives us a unique insight into the rural Nepalese way of life of the eastern region of the country. The trek will proceed from the Kanchenjunga conservation zone, which will allow you to automatically hear the great diversity of the flora and fauna. The trails lead you through contrasting landscapes that stretch from the subtropical lowlands to the magnificent high-altitude glacial plateaus that flow into pristine valleys and the magnificent Rhododendron forests.
1. Mt Kanchenjunga- Third highest peak in the world
2. Popular organizing trip to situated in the Kanchenjunga Conservation Area
3. Tibetan hospitality
4. Traditional Nepali cultures
5. Distance and preserved natural heritage
6. Wildlife such as Snow leopard, musk deer, red panda, etc.
7. Different landscapes from forests to meadows
8. Snowy mountains above 8000m
9. Kanchenjunga Glacier and many more
10. Rivers and waterfalls all along the trip