Everest view trek is one of the best short trek in the Khumbu region. This hike is an ideal option for those who love trekking in the Himalayas but do not have time to complete it. Moderately complicated and full of natural, cultural and scenic benefits, this hike is the best way to explore the shadows of Everest. Everest View Trek is a balanced trek with beautiful experiences of the landscape, nature and culture of the Khumbu region. You will have an incredible opportunity to see Everest from different angles from the villages on the trail. The warm hospitality of the Sherpa’s and the scenic landscapes of each Everest view trek destination make every effort count. The path offers you some of the best sunrise and sunset of your life.
The Everest view promenade passes through many beautiful villages that show art and culture. This trek offers Everest (8848m), Lhotse, Amadablam, Malanphulan, Ombigaichan, Nuptse, Thamserku, Kangtega, KusumKangaru, Tawoche and other mountain views. The monasteries of Tengboche and Khumjung, as well as the walls of Mani, Chortens and shrines, show the influence of Tibetan Buddhism in the Khumbu region. This trek allows you to enjoy the magical views of Everest without worrying about altitude sickness problems. Keeping extreme winters and the monsoon aside can do it for best results at any time of the year. Finding yourself there in the festive seasons will be a bonus treat to the fantastic trek.
1. Incredible Tenzing Hillary Lukla, gateway to the Everest or Khumbu region
2. Namche Bazar, Known as Sherpa Capital
3. Syangboche, panoramic point of view including Mt. Everest and the other views of the Himalayas
4. Khumjung Village, one of the largest Sherpa’s villages in Khumbu
5. The largest monastery of Tengboche and the best view of the Himalaya Everest and others
6. Sherpa hospitality and culture
7. Flora and Fauna and wild animals