Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour in Nepal is one of the amazing and remarkable adventure trips to explore the front eyes view of Mount Everest with Helicopter. This tour is ideal for those who don’t have enough period of time to trek for hours and hours and for a number of days. People might wonder how difficult it would be to explore the Mt. Everest but this luxurious tour has been designed for those who feel like they can find difficult to trek. This thrilling tour offers incredible views of pristine mountain peaks at very close range.
Hover right above Everest Base Camp and 8000-meter peaks. Feast your eyes on the frozen panorama of Khumbu Glacier and Icefall. Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour includes the scenic helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Everest Base Camp providing the magnificent views of high mountains (like Mount Everest, Gaurishankar, Mt. Ama Dablam, Mt. Makalu, Cholatse, Nuptse, Pumori, Lhotse, etc.) and giant peaks, forests of rhododendron, oak, pine, Khumbu Ice falls, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche monastery, meeting local Sherpa people during breakfast at Syangboche, flying over the unique and ancient Sherpa villages with unique and ancient cultures and lifestyles.
1. Fly close to some of the highest peaks in the world
2. Hover above Kathmandu’s famed UNESCO World Heritage Sites
3. Aerial views of Everest Base Camp, Khumbu Glacier, Khumbu Icefall, Gokyo Lakes
4. Enjoy close up views of 7000 and 8000-meter peaks
5. Set foot in Kala Patthar (5550 m), the most popular view of the Everest region