Typical and ancient local village Nagarkot and Kathmandu are the most interesting featured places of this tour which we have concluded as a combo tour. Nepal, especially Kathmandu valley and Nagarkot has a lot to offer in terms of its culture, nature and the people living over here. We get a golden opportunity to explore the beautiful historic capital city along with naturally rich valley concluded by nature and greeneries.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. You can explore thousands of years of culture here, while making your way through historic temples and monasteries that belong to Hindus and Buddhists alike. Kathmandu, the entrance city of Nepal can often be overwhelming. Normally it combines both nature and architecture, as Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan are famous for old temples and palace full of culture and architecture.
Nagarkot has a reputation as the best place to enjoy views of the Himalayas from the comfort of your hotel's balcony. Just 32 km from Kathmandu, the town is full of hotels that line a ridge, offering one of the widest possible views of the Himalayas, with eight visible ranges (Annapurna, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Langtang, Jugal, Rolwaling, Everest and Numbur). Nagarkot is very famous for its scenic sunrise and sunset over Langtang Himalayan Ranges and trek around Nagarkot.
1. Kathmandu Sightseeing with UNESCO World Heritage sites
2. Beautiful Sunrise and Sunset with spectacular mountain range view from Nagarkot
3. Experience the cultures, lifestyle of locals and explore the real beauty of Kathmandu valley
4. Unique experience of art and culture from the centuries
5. Discover the heart of all the three sister cities: Kathmandu, Bhaktapur and Patan
6. Sightseeing in Kathmandu and Nagarkot
7. Enjoy the variety of Nepali cuisines based upon ethnicity, soil and climate
8. Enjoy fantastic aerial views
9. The hiking trail from Nagarkot to Chagunarayan