Embark on a fantastic circuit of the Annapurna Circuit that takes us through the entire Annapurna Massif to the peak of Thorong La Pass (5,416 m). The Annapurna circuit trek is an epic circuit loved by trekkers all over the world. This trek is also known as the ‘Round Annapurna trek’. The adventurous 160-230 Km hike circles the grand Annapurna massif. Annapurna is physically located in north-central Nepal and this hike is considered the best long distance trek on the planet and has been open to the globetrotter since the 1980s. The hike starts in the middle of the hills and reaches an altitude of 5,416 meters at the Thorung La pass. Thorong La is the highest and most difficult step of the circuit. This impressive step is the most advantageous point of the planet to admire the impressive beauty of the great Himalayas.
The trip also offers wonderful opportunities for interaction with different ethnic groups, their culture and to observe their lifestyles and livelihoods. The Manang valley and the lower Mustang are strongly influenced by the Tibetan culture. The visitors have a fantastic view of the Mt. Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Machhapuchhre (6,993 m), Manalsu (8,156 m), Annapurna (7,455 m) and Tilicho (7,134 m) around the circuit. Trekking Annapurna Circuit begins at Besisahar in the Marshyangdi river valley and ends up in the Kali Gandaki gorge. This is the deepest gorge in the world. The trail moves along paddy fields, sub-tropical forest, incredible waterfalls, huge cliffs and several lovely friendly villages.
1. Explore the cultural and natural beauty of the Annapurna region
2. Magnificent view of the Mt. Manaslu, Pisang Peak, Annapurnas, Himalchuli Peak and Fishtail Mountain
3. Get acquainted with the mountain people in the heart of Himalayas
4. Views of the highest mountains in the world: Dhaulagiri I (7th), Manaslu (8th) and Annapurna I (10th)
5. Thorong La pass (5,416m.) - one of the longest pass in world
6. Walking through the world’s deepest gorge and the Kaligandaki valley
7. Explore beautiful remote villages