Annapurna trekking is an adventurous trek that offers a life time experience, a complete scenic journey beneath the world’s 7th and 10th highest mountains Annapurna 8,091 and Dhaulagiri at 8,167 meters. The trek passes through picturesque villages home to Gurungs, Manangis and Thakalis, offers spectacular mountain views of the numerous 7000m-plus Annapurna peaks and boasts some of the best trekking lodges in Nepal.
On this adventurous and scenic journey offering great panorama of world’s highest peaks with close up views of Annapurna I (8,091m / 26,545ft) Annapurna South (7,219m-23,693ft), Gangapurna (7,455m-24,457ft) and Annapurna III (7,555m-24,787ft) Lamjung Himal 6,931 m and towards east worlds 8th highest Mt. Manaslu 8,163 m, Pisang peak 6,091m, Chulu East 6,584 m, Chulu West 6,419m and the massive range of world’s 7th highest Mt. Dhaulagiri 8,167 meters with adjoining Nilgiris, Tukuche peaks and Vara Shikar / Annapurna Fang with Mt. Machhapuchhre ‘Fish-Tail’ 6,997 m.
Some of the major Trip Highlights:
1. A breath-taking view of sunrise from Poon Hill.
2. Views of the highest mountains in the world: Dhaulagiri I (7th) and Annapurna I (10th).
3. The leading ethnic culture.
4. Spectacular views of mountains and glaciers from the Annapurna Base Camp.
5. Natural bath in the hot springs of Jhinu Danda.