A great example of traditional way of living in this modern days is Bhutan with gross happiness. Nepal and Bhutan adventure tour you will get to know the unparalleled natural beauty and aged old cultures of the two Himalayan Kingdoms. Nepal and Bhutan Tour is a cultural extravaganza in two beautiful South-Asian nations. This combined tour of Nepal and Bhutan can be a revelation for all Westerners, since these two countries are in the lap of the Himalayas. Finally, it has a very different lifestyle and traditions. In conclusion, this Nepali Bhutan short tour offers insight into the life, culture and traditions of the Nepalese and Bhutanese. Travel-to-nature Asia is sure to get you closer to these fascinating cultural events, together with all the people and places that make Bhutan unique ever.
Bhutan Tour is individually tailored to suit your taste, needs and timescale. This holiday can take you in to stunning Hindu and Buddhist temples, monasteries and pagodas, at their best. Nepal Bhutan, an exciting cultural excursion to the Himalayan countries, which allows you to experience the cultural heritage of these destinations. Interaction with the locals, tasting the authentic local food, observing the design and architecture of the heritage sites, getting to know about the history of ancient vicinity - and if your trip happens to be on the festival season – observing these festivals are major things to do in Bhutan. The vertically raising slope of Nepal - Bhutan nourished diverse flora, fauna and ethnicity. This flourished several distinct cultures in the manifold Himalayan valleys. Nepal Bhutan Tour offers best of Himalayan scenery, cultural encounters and biodiversity.
Bhutan Tours Highlights:
1. Explore two remote Himalayan destinations hidden between great mountains
2. Enjoy a Himalayan panorama of the world’s highest peaks while flying into these countries
3. Experience unique indigenous cultures, and get an insight about Hindu and Buddhist spiritual traditions
4. Discover the places that has remained unchanged for centuries
5. Explore the cultural highlights of Bhutan
6. Enjoy a tour of the city, which includes the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong
7. Find out why Gross National Happiness is more important than Gross Domestic Income in Bhutan.